St James’s Club, Morgan Bay resort offers unbeatable all-inclusive relaxation, enhanced even more by the beauty of St. Lucia. With its idyllic waterfront location, visitors will feel as though they have landed in paradise. Whether looking for a relaxing romantic trip for two, or a fun-filled family break, St James’s Club will exceed your needs.
VIP all-inclusive Saint Lucia spa resort
St James’s Club Morgan Bay has 335 guest rooms and suites, with options for either ocean, garden, or pool views depending on your preference. All accommodations have air-conditioning, private bathrooms, satellite TV, and beach towels, amongst other conveniences. Find out more about our room options, and make your perfect accommodation selection today.
Dining - An Experience to Savor
Tree Tops Pizza & Pasta Restaurant
Plum Tree Bar and Grille
Choc Bay Café
Sunset Bar & Lounge
Lazy Lagoon Pool Bar
Hilltop Pool Bar
Activities – Let the Fun begin
There aren’t many destinations where you can relax on a beach or by the pools swim-up bar in the morning and visit a live volcano in the afternoon. The opportunity for adventure is rife at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay; the resort is located just a stone throw from Rodney Bay Marina, Cap Estate Golf Course, and the city of Castries. There are activities that will suit every visitor to our Caribbean paradise.
- Gorgeous beach
- Four pools: two beachfront free-form pools, family and children’s pool with slides and shallow wading areas, secluded adults-only hilltop pool
- Spa & Salon with a varied menu of treatments
- Preferred rates at nearby golf course
- Spacious, fully equipped conference room perfect for sales meetings, seminars, and more
- Water sports including Hobie Cat sailing, kayaks, snorkelling, paddle boards, water skiing, wakeboarding and banana boats
- 4 tennis courts (two flood-lit)
- On-site tennis pro
- Fitness centre
- Supervised kid’s club
- Water and beach volleyball.
Trip Advisor reviews
Awards & accolades
Call to Book
01245 459 906