The All-Inclusive, Adults-Only Pineapple Beach Club Antigua is ideally located on 30 acres overlooking one of Antigua’s best white-sand beaches. With over a quarter-mile of beachfront and brilliant turquoise water, the resort provides adult guests 16 years and over with a truly colourful and authentic Caribbean holiday in Antigua. Perfect for couples, singles, friends and groups seeking laid back fun in the sun and excellent value for money, this scenic oasis offers the best of Antigua…casual, relaxed and unhurried. Pineapple Beach Club Antigua is famous for its friendly staff, outstanding location, wonderful dining, signature blended cocktails and atmosphere as Antigua’s “Most Laid Back All-Inclusive Resort.”
Our Antigua All-Inclusive Accommodations
All-inclusive accommodation at Pineapple Beach Club is luxury, comfortable and functional so you can relax and enjoy your Antigua holiday. All rooms have air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges and many have either a balcony or patio.
Kindly note that housekeeping services are provided to guest rooms every other day during your stay. This aligns with our sustainability goals of reducing water, electricity, and detergent usage on our precious island.
Dining - An Experience to Savor
Pelican Snack Grill
Sly Mongoose Bar
What is the dress code at the restaurants?
Antigua Holiday Activities – Let the Fun begin
This resort caters to those 16 years and older, and the casual vibe will ensure you and your party experience absolute Antiguan tranquillity.
- Sunbathe on over a quarter mile of white-sand beach
- Three freshwater swimming pools
- Swim or snorkel in the turquoise sea
- Non-motorized water sports including:
- Hobie Cat sailing
- Stand up paddle boards
- Water hammocks
- Pedal boats
- Two AstroTurf tennis courts for play and lessons during daylight hours
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and weights
- Aqua aerobics classes
- Fitness classes
- Nature walks around the resort and to nearby Devil’s Bridge National Park
- Beach volleyball and beach activities
- Caribbean cooking classes
- Caribbean mixology classes
- Library (“take and trade” style)
- Wide selection of off-site tours and excursions including Pink Panther Island Safaris and Calypso Cat Catamaran Tours