Hidden away on a private 100-acre peninsula on the south-eastern coast of Antigua, St. James’s Club & Villas offers a true Caribbean country-club experience, where the feelings of luxury and prestige only elevate the amazing experience.
Our Antigua All Inclusive Accommodations
St. James’s Club & Villas boasts 242 rooms, suites and villas, including; Premium, Club, Premium Beachfront Royal Suites, or 2 or 3-Bedroom Villas.
Dining - An Experience to Savour
The Docksider Grill
Beach Bar & Grill:
Lounges & Bars
The Rainbow Garden
Coco Beach Restaurant & Bar
Mamora Bay Café
What is the dress code at the restaurants?
All-inclusive holidays at St. James’s Club and Villas
Experience true luxury at St. James’s Club & Villas, from the accommodation to the activities and dining areas. Guests return year after year, not only for the resort, but the attention to detail from our genuine, caring and friendly staff who are dedicated to making guests’ holidays the experience of a lifetime. With on-resort transportation, free wi-fi and a huge range of complimentary services, we cover all holiday style preferences and can tailor a one-of-a-kind experience to you, your family and friends.
Which room categories are beachfront or have an ocean view?
Beachfront rooms are the only accommodation option that face the beach. Premium Rooms and Royal Suites have ocean views, while Club Rooms have limited ocean views or garden views.
Can I have a courtesy room if I leave the hotel late in the afternoon?
If you have a late check-out, we have complimentary shower rooms available.
Are there hairdryers, irons and ironing boards in the rooms?
Yes, every room includes access to hairdryers, irons and ironing boards.
How far away are you from the airport?
St. James’s Club and Villas is approximately 30-minutes from the airport.
Do I have to make reservations at the restaurants?
We accept dinner reservations no earlier than 24 hours in advance at the Guest Services Desk. The evening prior, we post the available menus in the lobby and at Guest Services.
What is the dress code at restaurants?
The dress code for evening dining at the St. James’s Club is ‘Summer Casual’. The dress code for dining at The Piccolo Mondo Restaurant is formal and elegant (i.e. long trousers and collared shirt).
Can I drink the tap water?
Yes, the tap water is safe to drink. Bottled water is also available on the resort, but is not included in the all-inclusive package.
Can I rent a car?
Yes, car rentals are available from the Lions Desk at the resort, with daily rates starting from approximately £45 (US $55).
Can I book tours and excursions from the resort?
Yes, our Tour Desk at the resort is open from 9 am to 5 pm seven days a week. You can book any excursion in Antigua here.
Do you provide a shuttle into town?
Available from Monday to Thursday, daily shuttles can take you to the capital city, St. John’s. Shuttles are also available to visit Shirley Heights on Sundays.
Activities – Let the Fun begin
This famed resort is renowned for incredible service for all visitors, whether arriving as singles, couples, or with the whole family. There is also the added allure of popular attractions, including English Harbour, Nelson’s Dockyard and Shirley Heights, just 15 minutes away; meaning there is never a shortage of things to do and places to visit when you stay at St. James’s Club.
- Providing the best of both worlds, our two white sand beaches juxtapose nicely; the tranquil Mamora Bay and the exhilarating surf of Coco Beach.
- Six pools cater to every need of our guests; whether looking for family fun, a place to relax in the sunshine, or proximity to our beach bars, you’ll find the perfect spot for you!
- Coco Beach is like an aquarium for snorkelers and the snorkelling opportunities at St. James’s Resort are considered some of the best in the world. Supplement applies.
- On-site scuba diving and excursion opportunities to more than 20 dive sites.
- Treat yourself to a day of pampering in the Tranquillity Body and Soul Spa, and make the most of your time away from the stresses of the real world.
- Marina & Catamaran tours
- Four tennis courts for your use, with an onsite pro available, if you’re looking to sharpen up your game!
- Our award-winning Kidz Club is open from 9:15 am to 11:00 pm, where you can leave your children in safe hands while you relax over dinner or take in the sights. They’ll experience a range of activities, including art classes, nature trails, and swimming.
Trip Advisor reviews
Awards & accolades
Call to Book
01245 459 906