Hidden away on a private 100-acre peninsula on the south-eastern coast of Antigua, St. James’s Club & Villas offers a true Caribbean country-club experience, where the feelings of luxury and prestige only elevate the amazing experience.
PAY ONLY £1pp FOR YOUR FIRST NIGHT!*
ARRIVE ON SEPTEMBER 27TH, 28TH OR 29TH 2018
* when arriving 27, 28 or 29th September 2018 only at the ST JAMES’S CLUB & VILLAS Antigua (does not apply to any other hotel). Applies to double occupancy only and all room types
Our Antigua All Inclusive Accommodations
St. James’s Club & Villas boasts 242 rooms, suites and villas, including; Premium, Club, Premium Beachfront Royal Suites, or 2 or 3-Bedroom Villas.
Dining - An Experience to Savor
The Docksider Grill
Beach Bar & Grill:
Lounges & Bars
The Rainbow Garden
Coco Beach Restaurant & Bar
Activities – Let the Fun begin
This famed resort is renowned for incredible service for all visitors, whether arriving as singles, couples, or with the whole family. There is also the added allure of popular attractions, including English Harbour, Nelson’s Dockyard and Shirley Heights, just 15 minutes away; meaning there is never a shortage of things to do and places to visit when you stay at St. James’s Club.
- Providing the best of both worlds, our two white sand beaches juxtapose nicely; the tranquil Mamora Bay and the exhilarating surf of Coco Beach.
- Six pools cater to every need of our guests; whether looking for family fun, a place to relax in the sunshine, or proximity to our beach bars, you’ll find the perfect spot for you!
- Coco Beach is like an aquarium for snorkelers and the snorkelling opportunities at St. James’s Resort are considered some of the best in the world. Supplement applies.
- On-site scuba diving and excursion opportunities to more than 20 dive sites.
- Treat yourself to a day of pampering in the Tranquillity Body and Soul Spa, and make the most of your time away from the stresses of the real world.
- Marina & Catamaran tours
- Four tennis courts for your use, with an onsite pro available if you’re looking to sharpen up your game!
- Our award-winning Kidz Club is open from 9:15 am to 11:00 pm, where you can leave your children in safe hands while you relax over dinner or take in the sights. They’ll experience a range of activities, including art classes, nature trails, and swimming.
Trip Advisor reviews
Awards & accolades
Call to Book
01245 459 906