We understand that looking after our planet is paramount, so when building the Antiguan resort of The Verandah Resort & Spa, eco-friendliness was of utmost importance. This Caribbean paradise is surrounded by 30 stunning waterfronts, hiking trails and the Devil’s Bridge National Park. All our spacious suites have balconies from which to enjoy the boundless beauty of Antigua.
Our Antigua All Inclusive Accommodations
With 180 open-plan suites and the option to be waterfront, water view, or hillside, you can tailor your holiday to your own preferences. Enjoy spectacular views from your own private verandah, complete with furniture for ultimate comfort. Our rooms offer air conditioning, king-sized beds, queen size sofa beds and elegant Caribbean-inspired décor.
Dining - An Experience to Savor
Beach Bar & Grill
Wadadli Snack Shack
What is the dress code at the restaurants?
Activities – Let the Fun begin
Relax in the spa, go wild in the waves, or take in a movie; the facilities available are varied enough to suit every visitor!
- Two white-sand beaches
- Three pools, including Antigua’s largest free form pool, an adult only pool and a children’s splash pool
- The award-winning Tranquillity Body Spa
- Spacious fitness centre with Cybex cardio, weight-training machines and more
- Private on-site cinema
- Complementary kayaking, windsurfing, snorkelling, paddle boarding and more.
- Scuba diving at our sister resort, St. James’s Club & Villas, offers guests excursions to more than 20 dive sites.
- Two tennis courts
- Kidz Club with a jungle gym
- 18-hole miniature golf
Trip Advisor reviews
Awards & accolades
Call to Book
01245 459 906